Dog accidentally turns on stove top, sparking Parkville house fire

Dog accidentally turns on stove top, sparking Parkville house fire

A dog accidentally started a house fire in Parkville while its owners were gone. Security video from inside the house showed the dog standing on its hind legs and leaning against the stove. The dog’s paws turned on the stovetop. There was a pan was on the stove, which caught fire. The flames quickly spread to the rest of the house.Firefighters responded and rescued two dogs. No one was hurt.The fire caused major damage to the home.

A dog accidentally started a house fire in Parkville while its owners were gone.

Security video from inside the house showed the dog standing on its hind legs and leaning against the stove. The dog’s paws turned on the stovetop.

Advertisement

There was a pan was on the stove, which caught fire. The flames quickly spread to the rest of the house.

Firefighters responded and rescued two dogs. No one was hurt.

The fire caused major damage to the home.

admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *